Easy to enrol – learn from the comfort of your own computer!
11am – 12.15ish, 20 April 2017
In this webinar we will share tips and strategies to improve your time management, remove distractions and help you zoom through the chores of being a freelance. Turn your To Do list into something you enjoy – and do – instead of just dread.
This workshop will help you understand how you work and what you can do to make better use of your limited time to become more productive and feel in control.
With practical advice and time saving tips, the workshop covers:
- Multitasking – how it can be bad for creatives and what you can do about it
- Priorities – the difference between urgent and important
- To Do lists – turning them from something you hate and avoid into something useful
- How preparation can make you more efficient
- Computers – time-saving tools that will make your life easier.
While you will be able to see and hear the tutors, you will not be visible or audible to them or each other. Nobody will know if you have bird’s nest hair! However, you will be able to ask questions, see the questions that others ask and make comments.
The format for this session is approximately 1hr of presentation-style teaching interspersed with questions and answers from participants. We will round up the session with a Q & A session. Depending on how many questions are asked, the session may run longer than 1hr so please set aside 1hr 20mins if you want to stay to participate in the Q & A at the end.
Who should enrol
Those who are not getting enough done in their working week and are feeling that their work is controlling them rather than vice versa.
Expected learning outcomes
- A better understanding of how to manage your time to become more productive
- A better understanding of how to balance your creative and business work
- Knowledge of how to quickly dispense with chores so more of your time is spent on your talent
- Specific computer knowledge about what tools will help you and how to use them.
t: 07914 397243